Long Sleeve Crepe Jacket in Black With Lace Cuff Detailing
A favorite for designer Anne Fontaine, the MAESTRO is being revisited for the new season –exemplifying refined sophistication the MAESTRO silhouette embodies the brand seamlessly. The MEASTRO is a long sleeve jacket neatly tailored from black crepe, enhanced with a sewn in vest featuring gunmetal buttons and zipper. The silhouette has a longer back and features a bow back band framed by princess seams ensuring a perfect fit. A notch lapel and removable delicate white lace ruffles that trace the wrist, complete the MAESTRO jacket.
- Model is 179 cm / 5'10.5'' and is wearing a size 38
- Black crepe jacket with sewn in vest
- Removeable lace cuffs
- Body: 100% Polyester Lining: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane Removable Cuffs: 100% Polyester
- Crepe is a fabric which can be identified throughout the AF collection. The fabric is extremely resilient
- Follow care instructions on garment
- Anne Fontaine Fall – Winter 2021 Collection
Please refer to care instructions on garment.
Let our digital stylists assist you with curating an exceptional wardrobe
Chat now or call: (855) 405-6755
A journey through the elegance and heritage of La Maison Anne Fontaine.