Shop Now, Pay Later
We have partnered with Klarna to bring you new ways to pay at checkout.
To make shopping easier, ANNE FONTAINE offers Klarna as a payment option for all customers. Klarna offers interest free payment plans for your online purchases at ANNE FONTAINE. You can purchase what you want today and pay it off in four equal and affordable, interest free installments.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Add products to your Shopping Bag and select “Klarna” when you check out
- Enter a few personal details and you’ll know instantly if you’re approved
- Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it’s time to pay and you can manage your orders and payments in the Klarna app
4 interest-free installments
Spread the cost of your purchase into 4 interest-free installments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining installments scheduled automatically every two weeks. No interest or fees. Select the Klarna option and enter your debit or credit card information.
- A new way to pay that's an alternative to a credit card
- 4 instalments gives you flexibility to shop without interest
- Not making your payment on time could affect your ability to use Klarna in the future
- Klarna charges no interest with Pay Later in 4 and no fees unless you fail to make a payment
- Debt collection agencies are used as a last resort
- CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Financing Law license
For more information, take a look at Klarna's Pay Later Terms and Conditions.
Pay online or in the app Review your latest purchases and make payments in the Klarna app or online.
Download the Klarna app: https://www.klarna.com/app
Log in online: https://app.klarna.com/login
Chat with customer service: https://www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/
Klarna have a focus on creating the best shopping experience in the world, believing payments are so much more than just a way to send money. That’s why Klarna payment methods give you more time, control and joy so you can focus on the things you love.
- More than 90 million shoppers are using Klarna
- 200,000 retailers are working with us worldwide
- One of Europe’s largest banks who have been powering online checkouts for over 15 years
- Please spend responsibly. Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status. Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time.
SAFETY & SECURITY
With Klarna, you are always covered through Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Modern safeguards protect your information to prevent unauthorised purchases.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Visit the Klarna FAQ page to find out more about using Klarna.