ANNEFONTAINE.COM currently ships to the following countries: Canada, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Argentina, Mexico and India.
We ship international orders by UPS. Select your preferred shipping method during checkout.
Because shipping costs are calculated based on the size, weight and delivery location of your package, they can only be provided once you begin the checkout process. For your convenience, the shipping costs provided include all duties, taxes and brokerage fees; there will be no additional charges upon delivery.
UPS WORLDWIDE EXPEDITED
- Delivery occurs within approximately 2 to 5 business days; please note that it may take additional time, pending customs clearance.
- Packages can be tracked at UPS.COM
- Shipping cost is based on size, weight and delivery location of your package.
- While most orders are ready for shipping within 24 hours of placing your order, some orders take additional time. Please allow an additional 48 hours for processing. All orders placed after 11:00 AM (EST) will begin processing the following business day. We reserve the right to hold orders for verification.
- All orders billed and/or shipped outside of the continental United States, Hawaii or Alaska must have the same billing and shipping address.
- Business days are Mondays through Fridays, excluding holidays.
- International shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- Duties and taxes vary by country of destination and will be determined during checkout.
- Due to shipping regulations, not all items on the site can be shipped internationally.
- At this time, gift packaging is not available for international shipments.
DUTIES & TAXES
- Duties and taxes are included in the shipping-cost quote you receive during checkout.
- The quote is based upon the laws and regulations of the country to which the order will ship. All shipping charges, duties and taxes, and brokerage fees will be paid at the time you place your order.
- If your order is undeliverable, or if you refuse delivery of an order you have placed, you will be responsible for payment of all duties and taxes. Shipping charges as well as duties and taxes are nonrefundable for undeliverable or refused shipments. Upon receipt of the refused delivery, a refund will be issued for the item(s) only.
ITEMIZED FEES IN INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS
- All shipping fees, duties and taxes, and brokerage fees will be paid at the time you place your order. Shipping costs may include the following charges:
- Freight: transportation costs incurred by the carrier
- Fuel: the additional charge incurred by the carrier to account for an increase in fuel charges (percentage of freight)
- Insurance: the amount for insuring the package
- Duties: the amount charged by the country for an individual item
- Taxes: the Value Added Tax (VAT) charged by the country
- Brokerage: the amount charged by the broker to clear customs
- Disbursement: the amount the carrier charges to disburse the costs to the country
- Other Fee(s): the transaction fee and any additional costs that may be incurred (e.g., rural-area charges, extra fees for a particular country, etc.)
SPECIAL NOTE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
For international orders placed at ANNEFONTAINE.COM, please complete the return form included in your shipment and return the package via traceable shipping method of your choosing for your order. Exchanges are not offered with international shipments. Refer to our Returns section for our full policy.
Send your package via a trackable method to the following address:
c/o SAVINO DEL BENE
34 Englehard Avenue
Avenel, NJ 07001
DUTIES & TAXES REFUND
If you are returning a purchase, you may be eligible for a refund of all or a portion of the duties and taxes. Contact your local customs office for information. In the event that your order is undeliverable, or if you refuse delivery of an order you have placed, you will be responsible for payment of all duties and taxes. Shipping charges as well as duties and taxes are nonrefundable for undeliverable or refused shipments. Upon receipt of the refused delivery, a refund will be issued for the item(s) only.